Information about Dr. Reckeweg Abelmoschus
Abelmoschus is a Homoeopathic medicine made from Musk Mallow. Also known as Abelmoschus Moschatus, Hibiscus Abelmoschus
This is a remedy for wildness and nervous attacks, fainting, irregular movements in the body and loss of sensation. The condition is aggravated by cold with sensitivity to air, nervous movements and frequent fainting. It also treats signs such as coldness and tension in the muscles, mind and skin.
Product Origin: Germany
- Abelmoschus is used mainly as a stimulant, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic and carminative.
- It improves digestion.
- Homoeopathically it is used in anxiety in children, fear of animals, apathy, dribbling urination, dropsy, tetanic rigidity with modality like eating non-vegetable and desire for cold foods and drinks.
- It is reported to be useful in nervous debility, hysteria and other nervous disorders.
- It has diuretic and antispasmodic action as well.
- Abel Moschus is good for diabetics as it is rich in fiber and helps in improving insulin sensitivity.