Information about Dr. Reckeweg Abrotanum
Abrotanum is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Southernwood. It is indicated in chilblains, gout, haemorrhoids, hydrocele, rheumatism, worms.
Product Origin: Germany
- Abrotanum uses are seen in treating various illnesses like boils, chilblains, epilepsy, hemorrhoids, hectic fever, hydrocele, paralysis, myelitis, indigestion, marasmus, oozing from the umbilicus, gout, and rheumatism. Other prominent Abrotanum benefits in homeopathy are-
- It is used in the treatment of pleurisy. It is particularly indicated when a pressing sensation remains in the affected area and impedes the patient from breathing freely. With this, the patient may complain of the cold air causing raw feeling in the respiratory tract.
- It treats weakness and prostration that remain after influenza.
- It helps treat boils, especially if skin becomes purplish after the suppression of eruptions.
- It removes hard growths in different parts of the abdomen.
- It helps to control vomiting of large quantities of very offensive fluid. This vomiting is commonly associated with burning, constricting, and gnawing pains in the abdomen.
- It helps to relax the contraction of limbs that has occurred following colic.