Information about Dr. Reckeweg Absinthium
Absinthium is a Homoeopathic remedy made from Tincture of fresh young leaves and flowers.
Also known as Artemisia Absinthium. Linn. Common Wormwood.
The main sphere of action of this drug is the central nervous system and is essentially a children’s remedy.
Product Origin: Germany
- Absinthium is a suitable remedy for nervous excitement and sleeplessness. Nervousness, excitement and sleeplessness especially in children.
- Memory is weak, forgets what has recently happened. There is confusion of mind.
- Pain at the back of the head is well relieved by Absinthium.
- It is indicated for Hallucinations with fearful visions.
- Absinthium is also a remedy for kleptomania-condition of irresistable urge to collect or hoard things or compelling to steal things.
- Absinthium is also useful in hysterical spasms.
- Giddiness with delirium also come within the range of Absinthium. Sudden and severe giddiness, delirium with hallucinations and loss of consiousness. There is a tendency to fall backward.