200, 30, 3X
₨ 620.00 – ₨ 680.00
Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acalypha Indica
Acalypha Indica is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Cupameni. It is reported to be useful in cough, diarrhoea, flatulence, and haemoptysis.
The chief employment of this medicine is in violent dry cough followed by bloody expectoration. Expectoration of pure blood in the morning, and dark clotted blood in the evening. Cough most violent at night. Dullness of chest on percussion; constant severe pain in chest. It is also found beneficial in alimentary complaints.
Product Origin: Germany
- Acalypha Indica has a marked action on the alimentary canal and respiratory organs.
- It is indicated for hard, racking cough, bloody expectoration, arterial haemorrhage, but no febrile disturbance.
- Acalypha Indica patient is very weak in the morning, gains strength during day.
- Progressive weakness is well marked in patient of Acalypha Indica.
- Haemorrhages having notably a morning aggravation.
- The chief employment of this Euphorbian has been in violent dry cough followed by bloody expectoration.
- Expectoration of pure blood in the morning, and dark clotted blood in the evening indicates Acalypha Indica.
- It is helpful in Cough which is most violent at night.
- Dullness of chest on percussion, constant severe pain in chest is found.
- Progressive emaciation indicates Acalypha Indica.
- It relieves burning, sense of weight at stomach, flatulence, and sputtering diarrhoea.
Directions of Use:
- As directed by your Physician
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Additional information about Acalypha Indica
It has a marked action on the digestive and respiratory organs. It is indicated in chronic infection of the lungs and respiratory tract with racking cough and bloody expectoration.
Chest: Dry, hard, racking cough with bloody sputum which is worse in the morning and at night. Persistent pain in chest with a burning sensation in the pharynx, esophagus, and stomach.
Abdomen: Irritation of intestines with burning sensation and severe diarrhea with forcible and loud flatus, bearing down pains and tenesmus. Distension of abdomen, with loud rumbling and griping pain in the abdomen. Bleeding from the rectum which is worse in the morning.
Skin: Yellowness of skin with itching and boils.
Modalities: All symptoms are worse in the morning.
Acalypha Indica Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
A drug having a marked action on the alimentary canal and respiratory organs. It is indicated in incipient phthisis, with hard, racking cough, bloody expectoration, arterial hemorrhage, but no febrile disturbance. Very weak in the morning, gains strength during the day. Progressive emaciation. All pathological hemorrhages having notably a morning aggravation.