Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acid Nitricum
Acidum Nitricum In homeopathy, Acidum Nitricum is used for a wide range of therapeutic applications.
Acidum Nitricum is a primarily syphilitic remedy, which in homeopathic language means that it has an affinity for destructive, ulcerating, and excoriating processes. All the body discharges under this remedy are offensive. Blisters and ulcers which bleed easily are common.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is suitable when patient is marked by irritability, hopelessness, and an irrational fear of death, specifically dreading cancer and seeking opinions from various doctors.
- It is indicated in heightened sensitivity to stimuli like noise, pain, and touch is evident in the individual.
- It is used in discharges from bodily orifices are thick, fetid, and accompanied by splinter-like pains.
- It also addresses craving for indigestible substances like chalk and earth is observed.
- It is helpful in painful hemorrhoids with fissures, constipation, and enduring cutting pains post-stool passage are noted.
- It is suitable when urine is strong and offensive, causing a burning sensation.
- Additional symptoms include loss of voice, a dry hacking cough, and shortness of breath.
- It also treats ulcers with irregular edges, offensive discharges, and splinter-like pains coexist with the appearance of warts.