Information about Dr Reckeweg Alfalfa
Alfalfa is a homeopathic medicine prepared from the plant named Lucerne. It was widely used for its rich content of vitamins, minerals, and protein. It is also rich in bioactive compounds.
Product Origin: Germany
- Treatment of kidney, bladder, and prostate conditions and stomach disorders.
- Treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Treatment of bleeding disorders like thrombocytic purpura.
- Good remedy for reducing high cholesterol levels, asthma, and diabetes.
- Has anti-inflammatory and blood pressure-reducing properties.