Information about Dr. Reckeweg Aloe Socotrina
Aloe Socotrina also known as Aloe perryi, Aloe, Aloe Perri.
It is commonly found to the island of Socotra in Yemen, and is often known by its common name, Socotrine aloe. It is used medicinally similar as to how Aloe vera is used.
Product Origin: Germany
- The leaves produce a gel that is used as treatment for wounds, burns, and other skin conditions.
- It is also used to cure haemorrhoids, sore throat and coughs, and as a laxative.
- Aloe Socotrina is a good remedy after misuse of medicines or after overdosing. Ill effects from sedentary life or habits. The rectal symptoms are prominent.
- Suited to weary people, the aged, and phlegmatic, old beer-drinkers.
- Dissatisfaction and anger about self that alternates with lumbago. Heat internally and externally.
- Externally it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and wound healing properties similar to aloe vera and can help to get rid of skin tags and heal the skin quickly.