Information about Dr. Reckeweg Anacardium orientale
Anacardium orientale is also known as semecarpus anacardium or marking nut. It belongs to the natural order anacardiaceae. For the preparation of the mother tincture the layer of the nut present between the shell and the kernel is triturated.
Product Origin: Germany
Anacardium orientale benefits are seen in the treatment of various clinical conditions such as alcoholism, examination funk, memory loss, mental weakness, brain fag, hysteria, insanity, dyspepsia, constipation, hemorrhoids, elephantiasis, affections of heart such as palpitation, affection of skin such as pemphigus and eczema, affections of spine such as paralysis, whooping cough, warts, vomiting of pregnancy and writer’s cramp.
Various indications to prescribe Anacardium orientale
The various indications for the prescription of Anacardium orientale are:-
- Sensation of a hoop or band around the affected part is present with most of the complaints.
- Headache mainly gastric or nervous type of the sedentary people. This headache becomes worse on lying down in bed at night and when about falling asleep and during motion and work.
- Most of the symptoms get better when eating due to which the person eats and drinks hastily. He is apt to choke when eating and drinking.
- Sensation of fasting “all gone” in the stomach that comes when the stomach is empty and is better by eating.
- Warts on palms of hands.
- Desire for stool present but on making effort the desire passes away without any stool. Rectum as if paralyzed or powerless with characteristic sensation as if the rectum is plugged up.
- Coryza with palpitation, especially in the aged.
- Pressing in the ears as from a plug with hardness of hearing.
- Neurotic eczema or lichen planus with intense itching, vesicular eruption, swelling and mental irritability.
- Spells of sleeplessness that last for several nights.
- Pressure like plug on upper orbit with an indistinct vision as if objects are too far off.