Information about Dr. Reckeweg Aralia racemosa
Aralia racemosa also called American spikenard.
Product Origin: Germany
- This remedy is very useful in asthmatic conditions, with cough on lying down and profuse perspiration, prolapsed of rectum with diarrhea.
- Aralia Racemosa Dilution is a homeopathic medicine with properties of a stimulant and detoxifier.
- It is a helpful remedy for asthmatic conditions.
- It is used for lung infection, cough, diarrhoea, hemorrhoids, and leucorrhoea.
Directions of Use:
- As directed by your Physician
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Additional information about Aralia racemosa
Aralia Racemosa therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
This is a remedy for asthmatic conditions, with cough aggravated on lying down. Drenching sweat during sleep. Extreme sensitiveness to draughts. Diarrhoea, prolapse of rectum. Aching in rectum extending upwards; worse lying on side lain upon.
Respiratory: Extreme sensitivity to cold air. Dry, spasmodic cough on lying down and around midnight. Difficulty in breathing and breathlessness on lying down at night with spasmodic cough with tickling in throat. Sensation of oppression in the chest and feeling of a foreign body lodged in throat. Frequent sneezing with running nose and congestion of nose and throat.
Female: Suppressed menses and suppressed leucorrhea with collection of gas in the abdomen. Discharges offfensive, acrid and bearing down sensation.
Modalities: Cough worse about 11 pm.
What are the side effects of Aralia racemosa?
No known side effects reported.
What precautions to take before using Aralia racemosa ?
How long should I take Aralia racemosa?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is Aralia racemosa safe for children?
Is it safe to use Aralia racemosa during pregnancy?