Information about Dr. Reckeweg Arsenicum album
Arsenicum album also known as Acidum Arsenicosum, Acidum Metallicum, Arsenicum, Gefion, Metallum Album.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is used for the treatment of respiratory problems which include throat infections, sore throat, and cough leading to breathing difficulties.
- It is also used to boost your immunity against infections. This medicine is also known to improve digestive disorders by relieving the symptoms of acidity and indigestion.
- It also helps in reducing fever and weakness following an infection.
- According to the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), Arsenicum album 30 could be taken as prophylactic medicine against coronavirus infections.
- Arsenicum album has also been advised for the prevention of influenza-like infections.
- Arsenicum album (Arsenious Acid-Arsenic Trioxide) acts on every organ and tissue. It is a very useful remedy in various disorders of the skin, digestion, lung infections, heart troubles, food poisoning, insect bites, and Bruises (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body).
- It is highly recommended to treat respiratory complaints (common cold, pneumonia, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
- It is one of the most useful remedies in various disorders of skin, digestion, lung infections, heart troubles, food poisoning, insect bites, etc.
- Arsenicum Album for pancreatitis: Arsenic Album is a natural medicine for diarrhea and vomiting in cases of pancreatitis. The stool in such cases is watery, profuse, often mixed with mucus and undigested food. Diarrhea gets worse after eating and worsening of diarrhea at midnight is prominently noted. A marked weakness is present along with diarrhea. Vomiting soon after eating or drinking something is another symptom. The vomit is of green-yellow liquid and tastes bitter. There is constant nausea present along with vomiting. Loss of appetite, cutting or tearing pains in the abdomen, and nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea are usually present. There may be a burning sensation in the abdomen. Intense anxiety and marked restlessness are some other attending features.