Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acid Lacticum
Acidum Lacticum homeopathic remedy is prepared by potentizing lactic acid as per homeopathic standards.
Acidum Lacticum is a homoeopathic medicine for morning sickness, breast pains, rheumatic pains, and vocal cords ulcers. Nausea, abdominal pains, vomiting, excessive sweat in feet with thirst, hunger and urination are indications for the medicine. It is also helpful for patients who have diabetes.
Product Origin: Germany
- Acidum Lacticum is most suitable for individuals with a constitution characterized by anemia and pallor, especially in women.
- Acidum Lacticum is often recommended for indigestion, nausea, and vomiting, particularly associated with milk intolerance.
- It effectively addresses morning nausea, aggravated upon waking up and improved by eating.
- The medicine is effective for alleviating breast pain and gland enlargement.
- It addresses weakness and pain in the joints, often accompanied by trembling during walking.
- It is beneficial for treating vocal cord troubles.
- The medicine is useful in cases of excessive urination associated with high blood sugar levels.
- It demonstrates efficacy across a broad spectrum of other conditions as well.