Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acid Aceticum
Acidum Aceticum is also known as ethanoic acid or glacial acetic acid. Its chemical formula is CH3COOH. It is the most important amongst all carboxylic acid. Vinegar is a dilute solution of acetic acid (5 percent by volume approximately),
Product Origin: Germany
- Acidum Aceticum uses in homeopathy are seen in the treatment of anemia, diabetes, dropsy, diphtheria, fevers, phthisis, scalds, stings, nevus, warts, and corns.
- It is used when there is excessive wasting and debility associated with presenting a complaint.
- In anemia, it is indicated when there is waxy pallor of the face.
- In cancer of the stomach Acetic acid is indicated when there are gnawing, burning, and ulcerative pains in the stomach. There is sour rising, nausea and retching along with burning in the throat and intense thirst.
- It is indicated in fever with night sweat.
- It is indicated when there is diarrhea with great thirst and patient drinks large quantity of water with apparent impunity. Diarrhea is associated with swelling of legs and feet. Colic pain with tenderness of the abdomen is often found with diarrhea in this drug.
- It is indicated in diabetes when urine is increased in quantity and is pale in colour. Along with this, there is intense unquenchable thirst.