Information about Dr. Reckeweg Agaricus muscaria
Agaricus Muscaris is a homeopathic remedy prepared from a fungus. The raw material is made curative by a homeopathic process called potentization which removes the harmful properties of the substance and enhances the therapeutic action.
Product Origin: Germany
Agaricus Muscaris is a homeopathic remedy that primarily affects the nervous system as well as the skin. Following are some of the symptoms covered under this remedy:
- Various forms of neuralgia and nervous affections come under the scope of this remedy. Vertigo, delirium, lowered reflexes, twitching, trembling, neuralgia, and spasmodic affections are all proven to be cured by this remedy.
- Patient is excessively talkative, delirious, fearless.
- Headache and sensation of fainting from sunlight.
- Burning and itching in ears, margins of eyelids, and nose.
- Facial neuralgia, itching and burning.
- Vesicular eruptions on the lips.
- Spasmodic contractions of stomach and hiccoughs of nervous origin.
- Complaints after childbirth and coition. Discharge per vagina with itching.
- Frequent urination with itching in urethra.
- Violent and spasmodic cough at night after falling asleep.
- Irregular and intermittent pulse and feeling of oppression in the chest.
- Cramps in calves and stiffness of joints.
- Agaricus Muscaris has a wide range of action on the skin and cures conditions such as frostbites, pimples, chilblains, pimples, and rashes.
- Sleeplessness, and restlessness with itching and burning of the skin.
- Varicose veins and different types of edema are also covered by this remedy.
- Chronic lung infections can also be treated by the use of this medicine, when symptoms correspond.
- Its utility has also been seen in the complaints of anemia.