Information about Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Mur
Ammonium muriaticum is also known as sal ammoniac or ammonium chloride. It is a chemical compound with the chemical formula NH4Cl.
Ammonium Muriaticum is a remedy that is prepared from ammonium chloride. This solution is versatile because it is useful in the treatment of many diseases. It is useful in ailments like asthma, fever, voice hoarseness, etc. It helps in reducing respiratory ailments like dry cough, rattling of mucus and burning sensation in throat.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is effective for coryza with watery and acrid discharge that corrodes the lips.
- It is useful for menstrual troubles, including vomiting and diarrhea during menses, neuralgic pains in the feet, night flow, and bloody discharge from the bowels.
- It addresses constipation with profuse flatus, hard stools that crumble at the verge of the anus, varying in color, and requiring great effort in expulsion.
- It is beneficial for hemorrhoids with soreness, smarting, burning, and stinging in the rectum after stools.
- It is indicated for leucorrhoea resembling egg white, preceded by griping pain about the navel, or brown, slimy, and painless after urination.
- it is effective for rheumatic problems, including pain in joints and hamstring as if from shortening of the muscles.
- It alleviates sensation of coldness in the back between scapulae.
- It is useful for cough associated with catarrhs and liver affections.