Information about Dr. Reckeweg Apomorphinum
Apomorphinum also known as Apomorphium hydrochloricum.
Apomorphinum muriaticum is a Homoeopathic medicine made from an alkaloid obtained from Morphia. It is reported to be useful in Alcoholism, Sea-sickness, Opium habit, etc.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is suitable for conditions with an overall feeling of body heat, especially in the head, accompanied by significant nausea, excessive vomiting, and retching often with a headache.
- It is used to treat watering from the eyes before vomiting.
- It is used for vomiting, preceded by intense nausea and lassitude, particularly supportive in cases with a history of alcoholism.
- It is also useful for vomiting in pregnancy, sea sickness, and heartburn.
- It increases production of sweat and saliva on the skin.
- It addresses difficulty breathing coupled with vomiting.
- It is helpful in cases where sleep is difficult to achieve.