Information about Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Ars
Calcarea Arsenicosa is a Homoeopathic remedy made from impure Arsenite of Lime. It is also known as Calcium Arsenicosum. It is reported to be useful in albuminuria, asthma, cholera, cirrhosis of liver, epilepsy, obesity, cancer, tumours, typhoid, etc.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is effective in treating affections of the heart and head.
- It is useful for female-related disorders, such as Leucorrhea.
- It relieves urinary disorders and palpitations in the heart.
- It is effective in addressing inflammation and diseases related to the pancreas.
- It is a chief remedy for nephritis, especially with kidney pain sensitive to pressure.
- It is helpful in cases of albuminuria.
- Considered for complaints of individuals abstaining from alcohol, especially for symptoms after alcohol cessation.