Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acid Butyricum
Acidum Butyricum is also commonly known as butyric acid or butonic acid. Its chemical formula is CH3CH2CH2CO2H. It is a colorless, oily, and volatile acid that is chiefly obtained from butter
The uses of Butyric acid in homeopathy are limited but of much significance. There are several characteristic symptoms found under butyric acid that lead to its prescription.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is used in a constant state of fear and worry with impulsive thoughts of suicide.
- It prevents gas in the abdomen with cramps. Also, the stools are irregular with much pain and straining.
- it treats pain in the back and extremities gets worse on walking.
- It prevents sleeplessness or dreams of serious nature while asleep.
- It is used in profuse and offensive sweat of feet from slight exertion.