Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acid Picrinicum
Acid Picrinicum also known as Acidum Picrinicum, Acidum Picronitricum. It is prepared from picric acid.
Acidum Picricum also known as Acid pic is a remedy for someone who is going through mental exertion. Upon mental exertion, the mind, body and other organs tend to become slow and gradually leads to failure. Before that happens, it comprehends the symptoms such as blood in urine, reduced urge for urination, giddiness in the head and headache caused due to focusing a little extra.
Product Origin: Germany
- It acts on weakness, exhaustion, and back pains with nervous prostration.
- It has proven efficacy for progressive pernicious anemia.
- It is effective in neurological conditions such as myelitis, spasms, and writer’s palsy.
- It addresses anxiety, particularly fear of failing examinations.
- It alleviates aversion to food and treats scanty urination.
- It is useful for gynecological symptoms like vulval itching due to vaginal discharges.
- It relieves sensations of burning along the spine with weakness and a feeling of heaviness, especially in the limbs.
- It is effective against pins and needles sensations in the extremities.
- Symptoms are generally worse in hot weather.
- Mental factors such as loss of sleep, mental worry, and mental labor trigger most symptoms.