Information about Dr. Reckeweg Asafoetida
Asafoetida is prepared from gum resin of the living root of plant Stinkasand. This plant belongs to the family umbelliferae.
Product Origin: Germany
- Asafoetida Dilution is a homeopathic solution to treat several ailments.
- It is primarily used to treat conditions of excessive flatulence with severe pain in the stomach.
- It relieves most of the symptoms associated with flatulence including indigestion, constipation and stomach cramps.
- It can also be used to treat pain the eyes and the surrounding region causing severe discomfort.
Asafoetida patient profile
- Eyes: Pain in and around the eyes; better, by pressure and by rest. Stitching pains under the left frontal eminences.
- Ears: Offensive discharge from the ear with pain in the cheek. Pain in the temples as if something were being pushed outwards.
- Stomach: Difficult eructation. Liquids are regurgitated. Excessive flatulence with great distention of the abdomen. Violent pain in the stomach with a cutting and burning sensation.
- Rectum: Long standing constipation. Pain in rectum with hunger. Offensive diarrhea with much gas and vomiting.
- Skin: Itching of skin which is better by scratching. Nervous complaints after suppressed skin symptoms.
- Modalities: Worse, at night; from tough; on the left side, during rest, and by warm applications. Better, in open air; from motion, by pressure.
Other symptoms found in: