Information about Dr. Reckeweg Acid Muriaticum
Acidum Muriaticum Muriaticum Acidum homeopathic remedy is prepared by potentizing muriatic acid, that is, hydrochloric acid. It has a profound and excoriating action on various systems of the body.
It is indicated in fevers, especially high fevers with excessive weakness. It causes decomposition of fluids and a dry, excoriated state of the skin and internal organs.
Product Origin: Germany
- It is used in high fevers: patient is so weak that he simply slides down the bed.
- It is indicated in sensitive to voices, they cause irritability.
- Vertigo, worse lying on the right side of the body aligns with Acidum Muriaticum indications.
- It is effective when tongue is dry and leathery, with bad breath.
- It is effective in swollen, dark throat causing choking during swallowing.
- It can treat ravenous hunger and a great thirst.
- It is suitable in anal itching and excoriation of the anal sphincter.
- It addresses symptoms of cold extremities, restlessness and involuntary discharges.
- Aggravation in damp weather and before midnight corresponds to Acidum Muriaticum’s characteristic indications